Monday, December 3, 2012

Princess in Progress

It has been a while between blogs hasn't it! Whilst it may look like I have been having a very nice long rest, I can assure you that couldn't be further from the truth!! I have been so absorbed in my various projects I haven't taken the time to write anything! Sorry folks. To make up for it here is a sneak preview of my current work in progress. Above, one of the life drawing studies for the piece and below the initial stages and starting to piece it together. Lots still to do! This lovely lady is one of a series of 3 fairytale princesses I have planned.


As well as keeping busy in my studio with my works, I have been planning some exciting upcoming workshops and classes for adults and children!

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR  INFO ON UPCOMING CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment