Saturday, September 15, 2012

Time for new work!

Sarong, thread, calico & preloved sarong on linen
76 x 51cm
My exhibition is now on at Manyung. Check it out at http://www.manyunggallery.com.au/ or even better if you're in the area go and take a look at Manyung Gallery, Mount Eliza. The piece pictured here features in the exhibition and has been very popular. Thanks for all the lovely feedback!

With the exhibition well under way it's a great time for me to take stock, tidy up and plan my next body of work which is exactly what I have been doing for the past few weeks.It's very nice to be able to see my studio floor again - it's been under mountains of fabric scraps and thread for months!

It feels great to re-energise and start to get excited about my new pieces. Over the coming weeks I'll be writing about my inspiration, influences and sharing some ideas for new works. I hope you enjoy sharing the journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment